Loop Switching Module - DSL Test Robot
Switch copper lines carrying xDSL signals.
Automatically configure LSX line segments according to either a user or one of the Standards configurations.
ABOUT THE LSM 2005
Up to 4 LSX Line Simulator Segments can be connected to a single LSM unit. Up to 2 LSM units can be cascaded into a single test platform. This provides the ability to create any loop configuration containing up to 8 segments (Bridged Taps or Loops).
Each LSM can be optionally equipped with an
Arbitrary Noise Generator (ANG). Both cascaded LSM units can be
equipped with a built-in ANG to provide for identical noise
characteristics for HDSL or BONDING testing.
Additionally a card with multiple Bridged Taps can be built into the LSM.
With the combination of the LSM, ANG and ICL-Server, one can build a fast and fully automated xDSL test platform.
The LSM is designed to ensure seamless integration of the Sparnex LSX Suite for physical layer testing, using the customers’ existing test equipment for traffic generation, protocol testing and throughput verification.
KEY INSTRUMENTS FUNCTIONALITIES
• Automation of DSL conformance and performance tests
• Integrated with the Copper Network Builder (CNB) and or CNI software GUI
• Programmed through the ICL-Server via LAN (10/100/1000baseT)
• Fast integration with Agilent VEE, LabView, Tcl/Tk, Visual Basic, C++, etc.
• Supports up to 8 LSX 2025 segments (2 LSM units)
• Integration of standard based Bridge Tap module
• Possible to combine with the ANG