The new generation of Sparnex Instruments Physical Layer Test & Simulation platforms make it possible to install one hardware platform that is the same hardware worldwide.
Sparnex Instruments makes test results repeatable, comparable and consistent under all controlled circumstances, and signs for it.
The LSX systems are significantly more accurate than the former generation of DSL Loop Simulators. The VDSL2 up to G.fast and G.mgfast frequency band references are adjustable in steps of 1,5 meter or 5 feet.
It is the only system on the market that provides physical layer parameter adjustments, giving engineers a reference test setup that generates reliable and repeatable test results at any time for comparison between labs and companies.
LSX test platforms cover the voice band and exceed the noise floor requirements for all standards compliance testing.
Specific test cases that mimic the customer's problem can be exchanged thanks to the programmable Sparnex Instruments test platform. It allows for trouble-shooting and product improvements in your lab instead of the customer's lab.
Testing various product combinations to the Standards for multiple geographical regions, turns testing into a complicated matter. If the test systems are not the same this might become a technical nightmare for the test lab manager.
Therefore the Sparnex Instruments LSX product range is the ultimate choice over other solutions, since the LSX platforms are programmable for any Standard and test results are repeatable at all times.
What is the good news with Sparnex Instruments FOR chip designers?
'Interoperability', 'Compliance' and 'Benchmark' testing is one thing, 'Performance' testing is another.
- Sparnex Instruments is programmable for any test suite and any test setup, easy and fast (seconds)
- The LSX is an extremely stable Physical Layer simulator
- All systems are based on the same analog hardware, with impressive dynamic range that is many dB's more than what the best transmission technology currently can use
- It can clone the classic DSL Loop Simulators !
- It has an excellent by-pass crosstalk separation better than 100dB
- The internal noise floor is -150 dBm/Hz allowing tests under ideal transmission conditions
- Better and more accurate performance ranking supported
- The CLI remote programming is fast and intuitive
- Sparnex Instruments can deliver pre-programmed automation and Standard test scripts and scenario's
- It can be integrated with other test equipment thanks to Sparnex Instruments embedded ICL programming tools
Sparnex Instruments enables impressive analysis of the quality of broadband connectivity products as the LSX platforms precisly reproduce in the lab the Physical Layer issues that are found in the field.
With an internal by-pass crosstalk level better than 100dB@10MHz and a return loss >25db the Sparnex Instruments Test & Simulation solutions outperform any other test setup giving the engineer full comfort on his/her test bench.