LSX 2030 EP (V)
xDSL Line/Loop and Noise Simulator Platform
The LSX 2030 is a single hardware platform that can be used as an MA version or as an EP version.
The LSX 2030 EP is the Engineering & Performance version of the LSX 2030 Line Simulator.
ABOUT THE LSX 2030 EP
All xDSL testing jobs can be done with the same platform. This single system has the ability to simulate any loop, whether defined by Standards-based, User-defined or Field-based characteristics. The LSX 2030 EP has the unique ability to support modem Conformance testing as well as Performance ranking. It can accurately rank modem technologies, according to real world loop characteristics, which are country and network specific.
Sparnex has a database of libraries, containing over 3000 loop characteristics, collected over the last 30 years. The fully programmable hardware of the LSX 2030 EP permits the user to reproduce any environment and upcoming evolutions of current DSL technologies, making it a future-proof and unique solution compared to traditional Loop Simulators.
The LSX 2030 can be applied to develop technology improvements, thanks to its unmatched accuracy, flexibility and repeatability.
It turns the classic DSL Test Lab into a real sophisticated test environment, providing representative trouble testing capabilities, combined with exchangeable test profiles that can be reproduced anywhere in the world, thanks to the single hardware platform LSX 2030 EP.
Optionally, the fully programmable Arbitrary Noise Impairment Generator (ANG) can be integrated in the system or can be provided as a standalone unit: ANG 2005 or ANG 2030.
KEY INSTRUMENT FUNCTIONALITIES
THE LSX 2030 EP ENABLES SIMULATION OF:
- Lines and loops according to the selected standards;
- Insertion loss and line type parameter ranging from 0 dB to max. 198 dB at 1 MHz;
- Propagation delay conform the selected Standard mentioned in the EP version;
- Complex impedance of the line in order to enable proper testing of analogue hybrid circuits (Analog Front End) and generation of the proper echo’s according selected standard
- Sustains up to 400 V DC / 100 mA;
- Bidirectional operation
- Voice band passing DC
LINE AND LOOP SETTINGS
LINE CONFIGURATION THROUGH THE USE OF SELECTED LIBRARIES FOR LSX 2030 EP:
- LSX 2030 EP is based on Standard ITU, ATIS, ETSI, Broadband Forum libraries
LOOP CONFIGURATION THROUGH THE USE OF SELECTED LIBRARIES FOR LSX 2030 EP:
- LSX 2030 EP is based on Standard ITU, ATIS, ETSI, Broadband Forum loop libraries
ARBITRARY NOISE GENERATOR ANG 2005 / ANG 2030:
- 2 x 2 Independent and user programmable noise generators and injectors
- 7 simultaneous noise inputs/sources with NEXT, FEXT, User filters, amplifiers and programmable load per Injector
- High Impedance Outputs, NT and LT side
- Common/Differential mode injection in one unit and per injector
- Crest factor for any combination of noise CF > 5 (programmable)
- Programmable micro interruptions on both NT and LT side
- Programmable RFI tones on each port, with variable WGN background noise
- Internal noise clock/synchronization simultaneous with external TTL-clock input for second clock synchronization
- External noise input with programmable common mode/differential coupling injection for 50 Ohm
- Internal noise generator output per port up to 10V with selectable sampling rate up to 3,256 samples per second
- Graphical output drivers and test report generator
- Programmable loops, segments, bridge taps for noise injection according all Standards
- Easy and fast integration into existing automation platforms, with competing line simulators drivers
- Noise Import Software for customized noise models (PSD or time based) in CSV or DAT format
- Bandwidth ANG 2005 DC to 4,5 MHz, ANG 2030 DC to 35 MHz
xDSL Line/loop and Noise Simulator Platform
Setting a higher Standard in DSL testing