- The Ringing Generator is built to generate high power output signals.
- The RCG 1001 can be used for ringer and overload susceptibility tests.
- The Ringing Generator refers offers the following features and benefits.
ABOUT THE RG 1000
- Two integrated generators for sinusoidal, triangular, and rectangular waveforms.
- Signals can be superimposed to a common output signal (10Hz - 110 Hz, 20Hz - 20kHz).
- High Power output with 110 Vrms at 100 mA.
- An output impedance of 0 Ω, 200 Ω, 7.5 kΩ and a 4-terminal network “response”,
- “no response” are integrated.
- External Chopper Input available to connect an external signal chopper to the RCG 1001.
KEY INSTRUMENT FEATURES
- High Power Output
- Output Impedance
- External Chopper Input