Troubleshoot DSL Problems
More than ever the Service Providers are after solutions to improve the Quality of Service (QoS). The demarcation point is moving upwards to the desktop, introducing a wide variety of new problems, which are difficult to detect, to monitor and to prevent. Chasing the DSL problem has become a matter for physical layer experts.
- Check the Linescout® C2 for ADSL/ADSL2plus: it talks to any DSLAM or MODEM
- Check the Linescout® C30 for VDSL2: it checks maximum Up- and Downstream (Coming soon!)
- Check the Linescout® Decca or Compact: it checks the Crosstalk (Coming soon!)
- Check the ICXACT®: it measures the spectrum and the transmission of signals
- Replicate DSL problems in the laboratory exactly as found in the field!
- Find out with the communication analyzer why systems are not synchronizing!
- Change the physical layer parameters until stable transmission can be achieved!
- Ask for an expert in Physical Layer issues!