MLT 24 S
24 Channel xDSL Line Simulator with integrated port access switching
- Fast and reliable simultaneous testing of multiple devices.
- Cost effective solution for production testing of software and or hardware interoperability.
- Providing switching, bridging and concentration functionality with 24 discreet inputs and outputs.
ABOUT THE MLT 24 S
- The MLT 24 S is a multi channel xDSL Line Simulator with integrated port access switching.
- With full capability to handle all DSL technologies up to VDSL2
profile 30a, the MLT can provide unsurpassed automation capabilities to
your volume production testing.
- While popular for production line testing, the MLT can also serve
as a significant addition to your DSL lab for interoperability testing,
as well as desktop testing.
- Each line can simulate up to 6 km (19,500 ft) of 26 AWG or 0.4 mm cable.
- 32 units can be cascaded providing up to 768 ports making the MLT
very suitable for high volume quality control production testing.
- The MLT is equipped with the industry standard TELCO 50 connector,
allowing the user to run tests in a fully automated mode via scripts.
The high capacity is reached by simply adding additional units,
controlled through TCP/IP or the RS-232 communications port.
- The MLT is configurable so that when performing “Fast testing”, a
single line length is setup for each channel within the MLT. Whereas
with “Extensive testing”, multiple line lengths per channel can be
configured consecutively in an automated fashion in the MLT.
- LOAD TEST - The MLT 24 S can check how robust the connection is
between modem and DSLAM, with randomized Micro-Interruptions and
programmable loop lengths.