LSX 2030 MA V
VDSL2 Line/Loop and Noise Simulation platform
The LSX 2030 is built for Compliance & Benchmark testing according to WT-114 (VDSL2) and TR-100 (ADSL2plus).
The LSX 2030 is a single hardware platform that can be used as an ‘MA’ version or upgraded to an ‘EP’ version.
The MA version – Measure & Assure – is the hardware platform dedicated to one Standard or one specific DSL Test Setup.
Optionally, the fully programmable Arbitrary Noise Impairment Generator ( the ANG 2005 or ANG 2030) can be provided as an integrated unit in the LSX 2030 MA that extends the LSX 2030 V to ADSL2plus or can be provided as a standalone unit.
ABOUT THE LSX 2030 MA V EUROPE
THE LSX 2030 V in combination with LSX 2030 MA ENABLES SIMULATION OF:
- Lines and loops according to the configured standard;
- Insertion loss and line type parameter ranging from 0 dB to max. 245 dB at 1 MHz,
125 dB at 2 MHz, 95 dB at 30 MHz
- Propagation delay conform the selected Standard mentioned;
- Complex impedance of the line in order to enable proper testing of analogue hybrid circuits (Analog Front End) and generation of the proper echo’s according selected standard
- Sustains up to 400 VDC / 100 mA;
- Bidirectional operation
- Voice band passing DC also when used with full bandwidth 30 MHz
- Noise floor -150 dBm/Hz
ARBITRARY NOISE GENERATOR ANG 2005 / ANG 2030:
- 2 x 2 Independent and user programmable noise generators and injectors
- 7 simultaneous noise inputs/sources with NEXT, FEXT, User filters, amplifiers and programmable load per Injector
- High Impedance Outputs, NT and LT side
- Common/Differential mode injection in one unit and per injector
- Crest factor for any combination of noise CF > 5 (programmable)
- Programmable micro interruptions on both NT and LT side
- Programmable RFI tones on each port, with variable WGN background noise
- Internal noise clock/synchronization simultaneous with external TTL-clock input for second clock synchronization
- External noise input with programmable common mode/differential coupling injection for 50 Ohm
- Internal noise generator output per port up to 10V with selectable sampling rate up to 3,256 samples per second
- Graphical output drivers and test report generator
- Programmable loops, segments, bridge taps for noise injection according all Standards
- Easy and fast integration into existing automation platforms, with competing line simulators drivers
- Noise Import Software for customized noise models (PSD or time based) in CSV or DAT format Bandwidth ANG 2005 DC to 4,5 MHz, ANG 2030 DC to 35 MHz